Become a Member at Timberline!
There’s a sweet golf club tucked away in the hardwoods of Calera, just minutes from Birmingham, Alabama that’s perfect for you and your family. In fact, it even offers you the opportunity to live in its community. It’s Timberline Golf Club and Timberline Community, and there’s always room for you and yours!
As the Director of Golf I can assure you first-hand that Timberline offers you a great round of golf, exquisite (practically brand-new) facilities and the kind of genuine camaraderie that’s lacking at so many other clubs.
The many, many “bene’s” of Timberline! There are a host of benefits associated with your Timberline membership …
- First and foremost would have to be the chance to play our superlative, Jerry Pate-designed championship course. PGA Tour pro and U.S. Open champion, Mr. Pate seemingly dropped this gorgeous course in the midst of mature hardwoods that border the fairways and give the club its name. Mr. Pate’s design includes plenty of rolling hills and picturesque vistas of the area. With its stands of mature trees, it’s hard to believe that Timberline opened in 2002 – she’s a gem that looks wonderfully mature beyond her years!
- If you can believe it — enjoy unlimited green fees for you and your immediate family. You'll love being able to play it as much as you wish.
- We’ve developed a reputation for our beautiful conditions and playable layout. We adhere to the most modern, “green” techniques when it comes to golf course management and maintenance. You’ll get a great round year-round, even in winter when the fairways may be dormant but the course still plays as well as Mother Nature will allow.
- You'll also have unlimited use of our driving range and practice facilities as you work on improving your swing and short game. Remember – practice makes perfect when your practice facility is practically perfect!
More? You bet! Here are 11 more reasons to consider Timberline. As a member of Timberline, you’ll also enjoy:
- Preferred tee times 14 days in advance
- Unlimited TrackMan Driving Range
- No Assessments
- Immediate Family Privileges
- Extended Family Privileges
- Reduced Guest Green Fees
- Open private billing account
- Member tournaments and events
- Bag storage services
- PGA Professional staff for instruction and clinics
- Men's and ladies locker rooms.
Call PGA Director of Golf at Birmingham's Timberline Golf Club Joe Kruse today (205) 668-7888 to arrange for a tour of the facilities and a FREE round of golf! Hurry!
PS: Members even get preferred parking and use of covered carts during the winter season!
Interested in a membership?
If you are looking for all the benefits of private club membership, like exceptional course conditions, fine practice facilities and the perfect place to entertain old friends or make new ones, then Timberline Golf Club is the club for you. To ensure we provide the most relevant and useful information, please complete the request form below.